Online course "Basic PMU training"
Basic permanent makeup course for beginners in the profession.
What techniques are included?
Pixel gradient without fading, ideal for covering previous (faded) permanent makeup.
Pixel gradient with gradual fading that recreates a natural and realistic effect.
The eyeliner applied on the upper lash line which thickens the lashes making the eye more defined.
Also called the graphic eyeliner, it is the line on the eyelid rim with or without extension.
it is the technique for obtaining a "lip gloss" effect and is currently one of the most requested treatments in beauty centers.
Another permanent makeup technique for those who want a more covering result.
What will you learn?
• General information on permanent make-up;
• Skin anatomy;
• Absolute and temporary contraindications;
• Hygiene and safety standards in the workplace;
• Design of eyebrows, eyes and lips
• The types and use of needles/cartridges;
• Differences between various machines;
• Colorimetry and pigmentology;
• Skin healing process;
• 6 innovative permanent makeup techniques;
How is the course structured?
The “Basic PMU training” includes 52 theoretical, practical and demonstration lessons.
At the end of the course you will have to take the quiz to show that you have learned all the concepts correctly.
You will also be asked to submit practical exercises on synthetic leather to evaluate your skills in performing shading, lines and fills.